Roleplay for this event will be held Here. If someone isn't there, stick around for a bit, or try to get others to come in from the ooc chat
The courtyard has opened up again yet another portal! Behind the fountain two large doors have risen and stay closed, yet they are not locked~
If you wander inside the dark stained oak doors, you look down and you see yourself in different clothes! You look forward and find long grassy fields, with warm winds and the sun held high with blue skies and puffy white clouds. Below you is a stone brick path that takes you to a old Medieval Castle, you finally recognize where that clothing came from!
You approach the castle and you feel dwarfed to it, the door opens and a gentleman lets you inside, he wears a bunny man mask. You see the main foyer and it's decorated in pale pinks, blues, and yellows! It's spring and if you wander the hallways you'll see everyone is having a good time.
Inside the eating hall, you see a feast laid out, all kinds of food to test and delight your pallet. The room opposite of it is the dance hall where festive music is held. The plethora of extra rooms will keep you busy as this castle is a little more odd than you thought. Sometimes you go through one door and come out a different room. This isn't quite right, some walls open to secret passage ways, and hidden rooms.
If you choose to leave through the back door, the sky is suddenly darkened and the stars come out as you can see hung up lanterns and a sign. "please take a basket, the one who collects the most eggs will be the winner!" A stack of baskets, below the sign, come in all sorts of colors. Once you pick up the basket, a splinter pricks your finger, and the basket changes color to your favorite hue and it is now your basket. Ahead of you is a dark forest, full of moving black vines and trees with smiles carve into their bark, skulls hang from the branches and you can swear you hear them cackle and scowl. You must go into this macabre forest and collect as many eggs, they are brightly colored and have a feint glow. IF you wander far from the path, you find yourself quickly losing sight of it. It is very easy to get lost in this forest. It can't seem to keep it's vines off of you, I sure hope you brought someone with you... Dark threads move through the forest towards you... roleplay rules:
1. you may have fun in this castle but you can't take anything from it! you can even find a treasure room and try to take items with you, but you will not be able to take them back with you, they are magically attached to the castle.
2. if you find something, it is not magical, you can't use it to make yourself stronger. however that doesn't mean you can't tell someone otherwise.
3. You are capable of finding your way out of the forest, but it's not easy, don't make it seem like your character knows everything.
4. if your character can fly, they find themselves easily caught in the vines, they are magically enchanted to keep you below the forest line
5. You can roleplay as any of the castle staff, they are dressed in bunny and chick suits, they are plain and creepy and stare a lot...Event rules:
1. This event is not mandatory!
2. You can draw your character interacting with this event and receive x2 points, simply say that it is for the Easter event, somewhere in the description or it will not have x2 points!
3. have your character participate in the egg hunt but don't give them an unrealistic amount of eggs to have... if you think you're going to tell me that your character survived the ghostly forest for hours on end and collected 300 eggs, I'm going to call bullshit. I won't need roleplay log confirmations, so lets be honest here!
4. Keep roleplaying and keep track of how many eggs you found!
5. Eggs when found will be alone and they will be hidden well, high and low places. No egg batches, there will never be two or more eggs chilling next to each other naturally.
6. To submit your number of eggs you've collected, you'll have to submit a picture of your character out of the forest and their basket.
7. Like I said I'm not going to request roleplay logs, but each egg must be roleplayed out as you finding them, so someone else has to be there!
8. You guys can team up but, only teams of 2-3 people can combined. They can pull their baskets together afterwards for a higher egg count, but the reward will be split up among them.
9. When dressing your character, go ahead and have some fun, it isn't strict medieval styles
If you have any questions, please post them here and I can update the rules as necessary. UPDATE! 4/8
White eggs have begun to appear in the forest. These eggs shine like the moon and can be collected as well. Make sure to keep track of your white egg total separately as they will have an impact on the event. The white eggs also appear either singly, in a cluster of 2-3 eggs, unlike colored eggs, or adjacent to a colored egg.
Official Meme to win points:
Easter Art jam, please participate and submit your entries here too!
Easter Jam Update~!(PLEASE READ)(PLEASE READ)
Hey there guys, gilster262 here!
Things are going pretty great in this Jam, and here are the fallowing entries~!
:iconDoctor-Awkward: :iconHiyonori-Yumiko: :iconOreowaffers:
And here are MY entries: http://gilster262.deviantart.com/gallery/27067440
I'll be looking forward to seeing MORE entries~!
See the rules on how to join: http://gilster262.deviantart.com/journal/Easter-Art-Jam-Open-PLEASE-READ-443542370
:icontoshinden-fanclub: Zoey + Hanard Abdel, Sophie + Ayse (Art Trade)
:iconbendingmasterb10td: Dana dangercomics.deviantart.com/ar…
Also for some side fun, Gilster262 is hosting this years Easter Art Jam in a contest of dressing your OC in bunny attire! Read his journal for the rules. gilster262.deviantart.com/jour…